Elysia is designed to be modular and lightweight.
Following the same idea as Arch Linux (btw, I use Arch):
Design decisions are made on a case-by-case basis through developer consensus
To ensure that developers endup with performant web server they intent to created.
That's why Elysia is creating pre-built common pattern plugin for convinient usage for developers:
- Bearer - retreiving Bearer token.
- Cookie - get/set cookie
- CORS - handle CORS request
- Cron - running cron
- Eden - fully type-safe client for Elysia server
- GraphQL Apollo - using GraphQL Apollo with Elysia
- GraphQL Yoga - using GraphQL Yoga with Elysia
- HTML - shorthand returning HTML
- JWT - authenticating with JWT
- Static - serve static file/folders
- Swagger - generate Swagger on fly
- tRPC - add tRPC support
- WebSocket - websocket support
- OAuth2 - handle OAuth 2.0 authorization code flow
- Rate Limit - simple lightweight rate limiter
If you have plugin written for Elysia, feels free to share you plugin by creating PR to documentation repo.